NORWAY: Reitan Gruppen lifted by Rema 1000, Reitan growth
The company said sales rose to NOK76.85bn (US$12.84bn) in the year to end-December, up from NOK71.54bn in 2012. Sales generated at the Rema 1000 banner rose to NOK53.42bn, up 12.4% year-on-year. Convenience sales rose 6.6% to NOK14.23bn.
Operating profit rose 16.7% to NOK3.04bn, while pre-tax profit increased 26% to NOK2.6bn.
- Why Jet.com purchase could boost Wal-Mart online
- Murray Goulburn's FY results - 7 things to learn
- Nestle on China, candy, nutrition - analysis
- Interview, part 1: Emmi CEO Urs Riedener
- England child obesity plan should cheer industry
- Mondelez buys rest of Vietnam snacks business
- Australia launches dairy sector probe
- Tyson faces investor scrutiny on ethical issues
- Nomad Foods touts progress as H1 results worsen
- Mengniu grows sales but net profit slips