USA: Reliv International sales up in Q1 2005
Reliv International, manufacturer and network marketer of nutritional supplements and other food technology products, has announced higher sales and earnings for the first quarter ended 31 March 2005.
Earnigs were $2.06m compared to $1.63m in the same period last year.
Reliv's worldwide net sales were $29.0m up from the $23.5m reported in the first quarter of 2004.
"Reliv's increased earnings are primarily attributable to the continued strong performance of its operations in its largest market, the United States -- where first quarter net sales grew 26% compared to the first quarter of 2004," said president and CEO Robert L. Montgomery. "This marks the 12th consecutive quarter in which Reliv's U.S. sales grew at least 20% compared to the prior-year period."
Sales from international markets advanced 4%, with sales increases in Canada (up 14%), the Philippines (up 15%), the United Kingdom (up 16%) and Malaysia/Singapore (up 17%).
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO