USA: Reno Gets First Slice of the AllPizza.com Pie, The World's First Central Online Pizza-Ordering System
AllPizza.com, the world's first "pizza portal," opens the oven door for the first time to online pizza ordering, ready to satisfy Reno area pizza-lovers' cravings for a fast, accurate and convenient way to order their favorite pizza brands.Participating with popular pizza chains -- Round Table Pizza, Pizza Hut, Little Caesars and Domino's -- AllPizza.com features proprietary single-screen technology so "Ordering is Easy as Pie(TM)." Hungry pizza eaters will no longer have to endure the dreaded "Please hold," and they can be sure their order is right because they'll be entering it. It's farewell to coupon-stuffed kitchen drawers, too. Instead of clipping, consumers will be clicking instant pizza coupons right on the site, taking advantage of daily brand-specific and promotional specials.AllPizza.com founder Kevin McCurdy, a pizza fanatic and Internet guru, invented the concept of a pizza portal after he moved to the Bay area in 1998 and -- stomach rumbling -- tried unsuccessfully to order a pizza online."I realized there was a need not being met," said McCurdy, already a big cheese after founding bamboo.com (now iPIX -- Internet Pictures Corporation) and with a reputation for creating exciting new uses for the Internet. "I wanted to give America a faster, easier way to order pizza using the Internet. AllPizza.com is the quickest way to feed this country's passion for its favorite food."To satisfy their pizza needs, consumers go to
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review