CARIBBEAN: Reorganisation of sugar industry after production loss and price fall
Cane sugar exporters situated in the Commonwealth Caribbean are set to restructure the industry following a massive reduction in production coupled with falling global prices. The growers currently have preferential access to European markets, but Karl James, chairman of the Sugar Association of the Caribbean
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti