USA: Report links superior eco-efficiency with financial performance of leading global food companies
A comprehensive report in preparation by Innovest Strategic Value Advisors Inc., will present an argument in support of the linkages between superior environmental performance, competitiveness and superior financial performance in the agribusiness and food companies. As part of their investment advisory services, Innovest Strategic Value Advisors Inc. has analyzed over 60 different aspects of environmental management in leading global agriculture and food companies. Among the companies analyzed, their research shows that wide variations exist in environmental risk exposure and management capability to manage risk and capitalize on environmentally-driven business opportunities.This extensive review of global competitors in the food production industry as well as food retailers, will give strategic investors a comprehensive overview of how environmental issues will affect investment decisions relating to companies involved in agribusiness, food processing and food retailing. Results from the report will be discussed at a one-day forum entitled Moving the Markets: Profiting from the Growth of Food and Agri-Tech Companies, www.movingthemarkets.org, in Toronto on December 5th, 2000. Moving the Markets speakers will also focus on the impact of technology in creating both environmental risks and reward opportunities that will have significant effects on the long-term financial performance of agriculture and food companies.Major issues covered in Innovest's report are:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016