US: Report reveals positive past and future for soyfood products sector in US
The US market for soyfood products grew by 21.1% to US$ 2.77bn over the course of 2000, according to a new report released this week: Soyfoods: U.S. Market 2001. Furthermore, last year's figures have come on top of 20 years of strong and steady growth, and since 1995 dollar volume has grown 250%, hitting double-digit increases each year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega