NEW ZEALAND/USA: Report values Cedenco Foods higher than takeover bid
An independent report has suggested that New Zealand tomato paste manufacturer Cedenco Foods is worth more than the NZ$2.05-per-share (US$1.21) takeover bid by California-based SK Foods. The report by Grant Samuel & Associates values Cedenco at between $2.14 and $2.74 per share, reported Dow Jones International News.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Can manufacturers revitalise shopper experience?
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund