NEW ZEALAND/USA: Report values Cedenco Foods higher than takeover bid
An independent report has suggested that New Zealand tomato paste manufacturer Cedenco Foods is worth more than the NZ$2.05-per-share (US$1.21) takeover bid by California-based SK Foods. The report by Grant Samuel & Associates values Cedenco at between $2.14 and $2.74 per share, reported Dow Jones International News.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units