UK: Reports of Food Poisoning associated with low fat milk
There have been a number of reports in the media questioning the microbiological safety of milk, specifically skimmed milk. The report emanates from the Public Health Laboratory Service who undertake microbiological analyses on a wide variety of foods ensuring their safety. The report specifically refers to the pasteurisation of skimmed milk from 2 modified pasteurisers in small dairies Somerfield can reassure all our customers that we purchase milk from large Dairies all of whom have strict controls on their pasteurisation system. They pasteurise to higher time/temperature conditions than set by the regulations and customer can therefore continue to purchase our semi-skimmed and skimmed milks with confidence.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image