USA: Research reveals dairy foods protect health and prevent disease; symposium highlights the benefits of dairy beyond basic nutrition
In an effort to educate on the benefits of dairy foods beyond calcium and bone health, leading researchers met earlier this week to present a symposium at the Institute of Food Technologists (IFT) Annual Meeting & Food Expo. Titled "Dairy Foods: More than Just Good Nutrition," the symposium shared research that supports dairy foods as a functional food, providing numerous health benefits beyond the "calcium leads to bone health" association that consumers readily recognize.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg's 1894 fund debut investment in Kuli Kuli