USA: Research reveals dairy foods protect health and prevent disease; symposium highlights the benefits of dairy beyond basic nutrition
In an effort to educate on the benefits of dairy foods beyond calcium and bone health, leading researchers met earlier this week to present a symposium at the Institute of Food Technologists (IFT) Annual Meeting & Food Expo. Titled "Dairy Foods: More than Just Good Nutrition," the symposium shared research that supports dairy foods as a functional food, providing numerous health benefits beyond the "calcium leads to bone health" association that consumers readily recognize.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations