USA: Researchers call for lower mercury levels in canned fish
Researchers at Purdue University have released details of a study which indicates that the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Action Level for mercury in commercial fish should be lowered below the current 1,000 parts per billion.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre