FINLAND: Researchers find benefits in probiotic milk for children
Regularly drinking probiotic milk, with the addition of so-called "friendly" Lactobacillus GG (LGG) bacteria, can protect children from respiratory infections, according to a scientific report published in the British Medical Journal (2001; pp.322, 1327-1329, 1318-1319). In the study, carried out over a seven-month period by Finnish researchers at the
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin