UK: Researchers find possible link between brainpower and consumption of glucose, oxygen and gingko biloba
Research conducted at the University of Northumbria, UK, has discovered that glucose, the herb gingko biloba and oxygen can improve mental ability. Andrew Scholey, lead researcher and neuroscientist, is reluctant to assert proof that oxygen and glucose directly boost the brain, but he now believes there is evidence of a clear link between how the brain works and what people consume.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery