US: Reser's Fine Food names new president
The Oregon-based fresh chilled food company Reser Fine Foods has announced that Mark Reser has been appointed president with effect from 1 January.
Al Reser steps down as 46 years as both president and chairman but will continue as chairman of the board. "I know Mark will lead our company in a way that will respect its traditions and will pave the way to make Reser's even stronger than it is today," Al Reser said. "I also believe the executive team will grow Reser's to the next level."
Mark Reser graduated with a Business Degree from Oregon State University and began his career at Reser's as a route salesperson in 1998. He then took various management roles before being appointed chief operations officer in 1998.
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg's 1894 fund debut investment in Kuli Kuli
- Bellamy's CEO exits as outlook slashed