USA: Responsys.com yields permission marketing response rates of up to 20 percent for EthnicGrocer.com
Responsys.com, the provider of the premier platform for online direct marketing, today announced that EthnicGrocer.com, the online provider of authentic ethnic food products, is experiencing click-through rates of more than 20 percent and conversion rates of 3 percent using the Responsys.com email marketing solution. EthnicGrocer.com began using Responsys Interact(TM) to send permission-based email marketing campaigns to prospective customers in August 2000. The company offers four different Web sites targeting four distinct consumer groups: EthnicGrocer.com for cooking enthusiasts, Namaste.com for the Asian-Indian market, QueRico.com for the Latin American market, and GongShee.com for the Chinese market. "EthnicGrocer.com is using the Responsys platform as a main channel for the marketing efforts of each of our four sites," said Brian Dames, director of e-commerce marketing for EthnicGrocer.com. "The solution's ASP infrastructure has already enabled our company to deliver more than 150,000 emails per month and growing. The marketing analysts across all four of our sites are huge proponents of Responsys Interact's high level of flexibility, intuitiveness, sophistication, and personalization." "EthnicGrocer.com offers the largest online destination for lovers of ethnic food, and understands the importance of building and growing relationships with customers looking for unique gourmet products from all over the world," said Anand Jagannathan, chairman and chief strategy officer of Responsys.com. "Customer retention is of the utmost importance to EthnicGrocer.com, and the Responsys platform will help the company strengthen customer loyalty and revenue growth." In the coming months, EthnicGrocer.com plans to launch its holiday marketing campaigns through Responsys.com driven online direct marketing efforts, TV spots, and direct mail. According to Forrester Research, food retailers expect 2.5% of revenue to go online in 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review