USA: Restaurant Data Exchange consortium membership surges with addition of nation-wide restaurants
The Restaurant Data Exchange (RDX) Consortium yesterday announced the addition of two nation-wide members - Buca di Beppo and Chevys Fresh Mex® - to the newly formed consortium. This marks an important milestone for the consortium in their efforts to create timely peer-to-peer benchmarking and customer purchasing data analysis in the full service dining segment, while helping chains use the data to increase sales and boost profits.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs