USA: Restaurant Data Exchange consortium membership surges with addition of nation-wide restaurants
The Restaurant Data Exchange (RDX) Consortium yesterday announced the addition of two nation-wide members - Buca di Beppo and Chevys Fresh Mex® - to the newly formed consortium. This marks an important milestone for the consortium in their efforts to create timely peer-to-peer benchmarking and customer purchasing data analysis in the full service dining segment, while helping chains use the data to increase sales and boost profits.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group