USA: Restauranteurs to lobby members of congress on key issues facing industry
As part of the National Restaurant Association's (NRA) grassroots programme, restaurant owners from around the US are heading to Washington, on 17-18 April to lobby their members of Congress on key issues affecting their businesses and their employees. "[GO-Lobby Day] is a great opportunity for our members to stay involved in the legislative process and build relationships with their members of Congress," said Steven C. Anderson, president and CEO of the NRA.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund