USA: Restauranteurs to lobby members of congress on key issues facing industry
As part of the National Restaurant Association's (NRA) grassroots programme, restaurant owners from around the US are heading to Washington, on 17-18 April to lobby their members of Congress on key issues affecting their businesses and their employees. "[GO-Lobby Day] is a great opportunity for our members to stay involved in the legislative process and build relationships with their members of Congress," said Steven C. Anderson, president and CEO of the NRA.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs