USA: RestaurantTrade signs on new restaurant and supplier clients
RestaurantTrade ( www.RestaurantTrade.com ), the leading provider of Web-based software for independent restaurants and their suppliers, yesterday announced that a total of 42 new customers have signed on in the past two months. The company attributes its success and the significant expansion of its customer base in New York to the recent solution upgrade, which includes integration with restaurants' point-of-sale systems.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs