USA: RestaurantTrade signs on new restaurant and supplier clients
RestaurantTrade ( www.RestaurantTrade.com ), the leading provider of Web-based software for independent restaurants and their suppliers, yesterday announced that a total of 42 new customers have signed on in the past two months. The company attributes its success and the significant expansion of its customer base in New York to the recent solution upgrade, which includes integration with restaurants' point-of-sale systems.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units