USA: RestaurantTrade signs on new restaurant and supplier clients
RestaurantTrade ( www.RestaurantTrade.com ), the leading provider of Web-based software for independent restaurants and their suppliers, yesterday announced that a total of 42 new customers have signed on in the past two months. The company attributes its success and the significant expansion of its customer base in New York to the recent solution upgrade, which includes integration with restaurants' point-of-sale systems.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife