USA: RestaurantTrade signs on new restaurant and supplier clients
RestaurantTrade ( www.RestaurantTrade.com ), the leading provider of Web-based software for independent restaurants and their suppliers, yesterday announced that a total of 42 new customers have signed on in the past two months. The company attributes its success and the significant expansion of its customer base in New York to the recent solution upgrade, which includes integration with restaurants' point-of-sale systems.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch