UK: Retail Brands joins up with Food Brokers to distribute Carbolite
UK-based food distributor Retail Brands has announced it has joined up with distribution firm Food Brokers to increase the availability in the UK of Carbolite, the popular US low carb confectionery product range. Retail Brands said sandwich chain Benjy's and health and beauty chain Superdrug are the first UK outlets to stock the Carbolite range and have so far reported its success. The company is now trying to encourage other retailers to offer the confectionery range.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund