UK: Retail Brands joins up with Food Brokers to distribute Carbolite
UK-based food distributor Retail Brands has announced it has joined up with distribution firm Food Brokers to increase the availability in the UK of Carbolite, the popular US low carb confectionery product range. Retail Brands said sandwich chain Benjy's and health and beauty chain Superdrug are the first UK outlets to stock the Carbolite range and have so far reported its success. The company is now trying to encourage other retailers to offer the confectionery range.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid