POLAND: Retail giants reveal investment plans for Polish expansion
Several of the world's largest supermarket groups have announced plans to extend their operations in Poland over the course of 2002. British grocer Tesco already controls 14 hypermarkets and 33 supermarkets in Poland. However, this year the company plans to create another 3000 jobs with the construction of four new hypermarkets in the country.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods