BRAZIL: Retailer CBD fires chief executive
Brazilian grocer CBD has fired chief executive Cássio Casseb, the company has announced.
The company said it would appoint a replacement for Casseb later this week.
In a short statement, CBD added that it "reiterates its commitment to capital markets, focused on growth with value generation, transparent actions and respect to its shareholders, employees and clients".
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife