BRAZIL: Retailer CBD fires chief executive
Brazilian grocer CBD has fired chief executive Cássio Casseb, the company has announced.
The company said it would appoint a replacement for Casseb later this week.
In a short statement, CBD added that it "reiterates its commitment to capital markets, focused on growth with value generation, transparent actions and respect to its shareholders, employees and clients".
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund