RUSSIA: Retailer Dixy flags "robust" H1 sales
Dixy, the Russian retailer, today (29 July) published a set of robust first-half sales figures, posting a 48% jump in turnover.
The company booked revenue of US$964.4m; on a like-for-like basis, sales were up 26.3%.
Dixy runs over 400 stores in Russia with the majority of the outlets in the discount sector.
Russian conglomerate Mercury owns a controlling stake of 51% in the business.
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund