RUSSIA: Retailer Dixy posts 4% rise in LFL sales
Dixy has posted sales growth for the first quarter of 2013
Russian food retailer Dixy has announced a 4% increase in like-for-like sales for the first quarter of 2014.
For the first three months of the year, the retailer saw like-for-likes rise 4.1%. It posted revenue growth of 17.8% to RUB49.8bn (US$1.43bn).
Sales were bolstered by the "strong performance" of Dixy's supermarket division which experienced 16.4% sales growth. However, sales from neighbourhood stores fell 4.7%.
Total selling space for the firm increased by 19% versus the same period last year. Dixy took its number of stores from 1,544 to 1,825.
Earlier this month, larger rivals X5 Retail Group and Magnit reported 6% and 7% increases in like-for-like sales for the first quarter.
Canadean's "OJSC Dixy Group : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overvi...
This is a detailed report covering Spar’s store formats, private labels, history, key employees, and key financial and operational metrics in Russia. Introduction and Landscape Why was the report w...
- Premier Foods to push on with range revamp
- Why FMCG background key for next Thorntons CEO
- USDA's GMO move may block mandatory labels
- Focus: Why Dairy Crest needs to offload dairies
- UK Responsibility Deal must solve credibility gap
- Unilever CFO Jean-Marc Huet stands down
- Mars launches "healthy" snacks Goodnessknows
- Premier Foods sees FY profits fall
- Mondelez to cut jobs at Chicago site
- JBS "seeking M&A" in Americas, Australia
- Mars Inc in Packaged Food (World)
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Pizza Delivery & Takeaway in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Chocolate Flavors Market by Application & Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Chocolate and Confectionery Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details