UK: Retailers want multi-channel strategies, but there are challenges to overcome
Representatives from 100 of the UK's top retailers yesterday voted overwhelmingly for a future that includes multi-channel retail strategies. 89% of retailers attending the Forrester Multi-Channel Retail Workshop at the Financial Times offices in London indicated that they would have a multi-channel strategy in place within the next year, while 75% recognised that product information management is "critical" to the development of their businesses.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes