USA: RetailExchange.com Launches Health & Beauty and Food Categories; New Categories Add Millions of Dollars in New Inventory to Site
RetailExchange.com, a leading online business-to-business global marketplace for the exchange of excess consumer goods, today announced the launch of its health & beauty and food categories. The new categories add millions of dollars in new inventory to the site and, along with all the existing categories, can now be directly accessed from a redesigned home page."The success of RetailExchange.com is primarily related to its exclusive focus on the retail consumer goods market," said Kenneth Frieze, President and CEO of RetailExchange.com. "By introducing new categories only when we have an ample assortment, RetailExchange.com increases the value of its service as a source for opportunistic buys to both current and future members."According to a recent AMR Research press release, the excess consumer goods inventory market will reach $60 billion in the United States and at least $120 billion globally by the end of the year. "Survey results indicate that the largest product categories contributing to this (excess) market are non-perishable foods, consumer electronics and apparel," according to the release."The addition of the food and health & beauty categories complements our existing strength in softline and hardline consumer goods," said Peter Hayes, President of Sales for RetailExchange.com. "Buyers can now logon to RetailExchange.com and find millions of dollars of off-price food and health & beauty products and sellers can now offer their excess to waiting health & beauty and food buyers."RetailExchange.com's new health & beauty category offers a broad selection of personal care products and covers skin care, baby care, hair care, cosmetics, nutritional items and bath needs. Within the food category visitors to RetailExchange.com will find non-perishable items such as beverages, candy, canned goods, pastas/grains and ethnic foods.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image