ISRAEL: Retalix announces record 174% rise in Q1 operating income
Ra'Anana-based Retalix, a provider of software solutions for the retail food industry, has announced record operating results for its first quarter ended 31 March 2002, with a 174% rise in operating income to US$1.3m. Net revenues were up 14% to US$16.2m, and the company reported Q1 net income of US$0.82m, US$0.06 per diluted share, compared to a net income of US$2.2m (including a capital gain of US$2.4m), or US$0.18 per diluted share, in Q1 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action