ISRAEL: Retalix expects Q1 revenues over US$16m
Retalix, the Israeli provider of integrated enterprise-wide software solutions for the retail food industry worldwide, has revealed that it expects to report Q1 revenues in excess of US$16m. Operational profitability is expected to total over US$1m. "Our customer focus and commitment to invest in leading-edge technologies have been key to maintaining the Company's momentum in the marketplace," said CEO Barry Shaked.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega