ISRAEL: Retalix forecasts robust Q3 results
Retalix, an Israeli maker of software solutions for the retail food industry, announced yesterday [Tuesday] that it anticipated reporting revenue in excess of US$20m for the third quarter
The company further announced that that profit per share was expected to meet current consensus estimates, according to a report in Globes. The report notes that Retalix will report its Q3 results on 29 October, before the Nasdaq market opens. "Before today's announcement, consensus estimates were that the company would earn US$0.13 per share on revenue of US$20m in the 3rd quarter" the report comments.
For the second quarter the company reported profit of US$1.4m, or US$0.11 per share, on revenue of US$17.3m. Retalix shares fell 3.1% on Nasdaq on Monday, closing at US$9.40. The company is valued at US$110m on the stock market.
By Aaron Priel, just-food.com correspondent
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review