ISRAEL: Retalix forecasts robust Q3 results
Retalix, an Israeli maker of software solutions for the retail food industry, announced yesterday [Tuesday] that it anticipated reporting revenue in excess of US$20m for the third quarter The company further announced that that profit per share was expected to meet current consensus estimates, according to a report in Globes. The report notes that Retalix will report its Q3 results on 29 October, before the Nasdaq market opens. "Before today's announcement, consensus estimates were that the company would earn US$0.13 per share on revenue of US$20m in the 3rd quarter" the report comments.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report