ISRAEL: Retalix forecasts robust Q3 results
Retalix, an Israeli maker of software solutions for the retail food industry, announced yesterday [Tuesday] that it anticipated reporting revenue in excess of US$20m for the third quarter The company further announced that that profit per share was expected to meet current consensus estimates, according to a report in Globes. The report notes that Retalix will report its Q3 results on 29 October, before the Nasdaq market opens. "Before today's announcement, consensus estimates were that the company would earn US$0.13 per share on revenue of US$20m in the 3rd quarter" the report comments.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs