ISRAEL: Retalix Q3 revenue on track
Retalix, an Israeli provider of software solutions to the retail food industry, said yesterday [Tuesday] its third quarter results were in line with a preliminary announcement on 1 October 2002. Revenue for the third quarter was a record US$20.4m, an increase of 36% compared with the same period last year, and operating income rose to US$2m, compared with US$569,000 in the same period last year, according to a report in Globes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK sets 20% sugar cut guidelines for food industry