ISRAEL: Retalix Q3 revenue on track
Retalix, an Israeli provider of software solutions to the retail food industry, said yesterday [Tuesday] its third quarter results were in line with a preliminary announcement on 1 October 2002. Revenue for the third quarter was a record US$20.4m, an increase of 36% compared with the same period last year, and operating income rose to US$2m, compared with US$569,000 in the same period last year, according to a report in Globes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid