USA: Retek Adds New Grocery Marketplace to retail.com; Business and Community Infrastructure for Grocery and Consumer Packed Goods Introduced
Retek Inc. (Nasdaq: RETK - news) unveiled its newest marketplace on http://retail.com designed to serve the grocery and consumer packaged goods industries. The addition of the grocery marketplace on July 11 follows the recent launch of the jewelry and footwear marketplaces and, along with the apparel marketplace, is Retek's fourth such venture on retail.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action