USA: Retek Adds New Grocery Marketplace to retail.com; Business and Community Infrastructure for Grocery and Consumer Packed Goods Introduced
Retek Inc. (Nasdaq: RETK - news) unveiled its newest marketplace on http://retail.com designed to serve the grocery and consumer packaged goods industries. The addition of the grocery marketplace on July 11 follows the recent launch of the jewelry and footwear marketplaces and, along with the apparel marketplace, is Retek's fourth such venture on retail.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival