USA: Retek Adds New Grocery Marketplace to retail.com; Business and Community Infrastructure for Grocery and Consumer Packed Goods Introduced
Retek Inc. (Nasdaq: RETK - news) unveiled its newest marketplace on http://retail.com designed to serve the grocery and consumer packaged goods industries. The addition of the grocery marketplace on July 11 follows the recent launch of the jewelry and footwear marketplaces and, along with the apparel marketplace, is Retek's fourth such venture on retail.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti