USA: Retek Adds New Grocery Marketplace to retail.com; Business and Community Infrastructure for Grocery and Consumer Packed Goods Introduced
Retek Inc. (Nasdaq: RETK - news) unveiled its newest marketplace on http://retail.com designed to serve the grocery and consumer packaged goods industries. The addition of the grocery marketplace on July 11 follows the recent launch of the jewelry and footwear marketplaces and, along with the apparel marketplace, is Retek's fourth such venture on retail.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat