UK: Revolutionary Eatwell range rewarded by food industry
Liverpool based Eatwell (UK) Ltd, Britain's leader in quality convenience foods, has been awarded the Tetra Pak Packaging Design Award for Consumer Marketing at the IGD Food Industry Awards. Eatwell has revolutionised the retail market for microwaveable hand-held snacks with the launch of a new range of products, which utilise the innovative Pressure Pack Cooking (PPC) method* to deliver restaurant quality snacks straight from the microwave.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs