UK: Revolutionary Eatwell range rewarded by food industry
Liverpool based Eatwell (UK) Ltd, Britain's leader in quality convenience foods, has been awarded the Tetra Pak Packaging Design Award for Consumer Marketing at the IGD Food Industry Awards. Eatwell has revolutionised the retail market for microwaveable hand-held snacks with the launch of a new range of products, which utilise the innovative Pressure Pack Cooking (PPC) method* to deliver restaurant quality snacks straight from the microwave.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund