UK: Revolutionary Eatwell range rewarded by food industry
Liverpool based Eatwell (UK) Ltd, Britain's leader in quality convenience foods, has been awarded the Tetra Pak Packaging Design Award for Consumer Marketing at the IGD Food Industry Awards. Eatwell has revolutionised the retail market for microwaveable hand-held snacks with the launch of a new range of products, which utilise the innovative Pressure Pack Cooking (PPC) method* to deliver restaurant quality snacks straight from the microwave.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival