UK: Revolutionary Eatwell range rewarded by food industry
Liverpool based Eatwell (UK) Ltd, Britain's leader in quality convenience foods, has been awarded the Tetra Pak Packaging Design Award for Consumer Marketing at the IGD Food Industry Awards. Eatwell has revolutionised the retail market for microwaveable hand-held snacks with the launch of a new range of products, which utilise the innovative Pressure Pack Cooking (PPC) method* to deliver restaurant quality snacks straight from the microwave.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action