GERMANY: Rewe appoints new Penny Germany head
Jan Kunarth is to head up Rewe Group's Penny Germany division
Rewe Group, the German retail giant, has appointed Jan Kunath as the head of its Penny Germany division, effective immediately.
He will report into Rewe Group Board member Armin Rehberg. The management of the group will remain otherwise unchanged.
Previously working under Josef Sanktjohanser, Kunarth was general manager of the company's national business specialists division, which included toom Hardware and ProMarkt.
He will remain as the director of transGoumet Holding, the company's cash & carry for the food service industry.
Swiss food manufacturer and retailer Coop has been given permission by the EU to assume full ownership of Germany-based food wholesaler TransGourmet....
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action