GERMANY: Rewe is Expanding the Structure of its Board of Management
On the occasion of the retirement of our long-standing director of trade (Handelsvorstand), Otto Kalmbach (64), the Supervisory Board of Rewe's Cologne-based corporate organizations (Rewe-Zentral AG and Rewe-Zentralfinanz eG) has expanded and restructured the Rewe Board of Management within the framework of its executive management. Executive managers, Gisela Schmitt (49, Marketing, Food), Hans Schmitz (50, Large areas, Specialised Discount Stores, Non-food), Gerd Bruse (50, Business Management, Finance, Tourism) and Dr. E. Dieter Berninghaus (36, Foreign Business, E-Technology) were appointed to the Rewe Board of Management on July 1, 2001. Executive managers, Karl Adolf Fürbeth (52, Logistics, Organisation, Discounting, Information Processing), Horst Rompcik (63, Human Resources, Legal Affairs), Andreas Toth (61, Controlling) and Gert Ziegelmeier (59, Overall Product Range) continue to report to Rewe Board of Management Chairman Hans Reischl (61). Emil P. Heinz (62, Consumer Electronics) will, in the future, report to Mr. Schmitz, while Klaus Trück (57, Finance) reports to Mr. Bruse. Erwin Holzschuh (56, Auditing, Auditing Service) is attached to the Rewe executive management as Chairman of the Rewe Audit Association.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review