PHILIPPINES: RFM and Uni-President establish noodle manufacturing JV
The board of Philippine food and beverage group RFM Corp has revealed its approval for the launch of a joint venture with Taiwan-based Uni-President Enterprises Corp . The resulting venture, to be 35% owned by RFM, will manufacture instant noodles. The remaining 65% will be controlled by Uni-President, a food processor.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid