UK: RHM confirms chairman in event of listing on LSE
Food producer RHM has revealed that John Nelson will take up the role of non-executive chairman when the company is listed on the London Stock Exchange (LSE). Doughty Hanson & Co, which acquired RHM in August 2000 for £1.2bn (US$1.8bn), is considering realising some or all of its investment in the company by way of an offering and listing of shares on the LSE later this year, subject to market conditions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target