UK: RHM confirms chairman in event of listing on LSE
Food producer RHM has revealed that John Nelson will take up the role of non-executive chairman when the company is listed on the London Stock Exchange (LSE). Doughty Hanson & Co, which acquired RHM in August 2000 for £1.2bn (US$1.8bn), is considering realising some or all of its investment in the company by way of an offering and listing of shares on the LSE later this year, subject to market conditions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund