UK: RHM confirms chairman in event of listing on LSE
Food producer RHM has revealed that John Nelson will take up the role of non-executive chairman when the company is listed on the London Stock Exchange (LSE). Doughty Hanson & Co, which acquired RHM in August 2000 for £1.2bn (US$1.8bn), is considering realising some or all of its investment in the company by way of an offering and listing of shares on the LSE later this year, subject to market conditions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife