UK: RHM confirms chairman in event of listing on LSE
Food producer RHM has revealed that John Nelson will take up the role of non-executive chairman when the company is listed on the London Stock Exchange (LSE). Doughty Hanson & Co, which acquired RHM in August 2000 for £1.2bn (US$1.8bn), is considering realising some or all of its investment in the company by way of an offering and listing of shares on the LSE later this year, subject to market conditions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast