UK: RHM mitigates impact of increased wheat and energy costs
RHM, maker of Bisto, Hovis, Mr Kipling and Sharwood's, has said that results for the first half of the year are expected to be in line with forecasts, with a strong performance from its bread bakery division helping to mitigate the impact of increased wheat and energy costs and a poorer performance of the company's culinary brands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses