UK: RHM product investment reaps rewards
RHM, owner of the Hovis, Mr Kipling, Bisto and Sharwood's brands, said today (24 April) that turnover from continuing operations for the full-year to 29 April is expected to be up 2% to GBP170m - thanks to an improved second half performance. This was driven by considerable investment in brand development, an RHM spokesperson told just-food, which, it is hoped will pay long-term dividends.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea