UK: RHM product investment reaps rewards
RHM, owner of the Hovis, Mr Kipling, Bisto and Sharwood's brands, said today (24 April) that turnover from continuing operations for the full-year to 29 April is expected to be up 2% to GBP170m - thanks to an improved second half performance. This was driven by considerable investment in brand development, an RHM spokesperson told just-food, which, it is hoped will pay long-term dividends.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units