USA: Rica Foods appoints Ladenburg Thalmann & Co, Inc. as its investment banker and financial advisor
Rica Foods, Inc (AMEX:RCF) announced today it has signed an Engagement Letter with the Wall Street Investment Banking Firm of Ladenburg Thalmann & Co, Inc. ("Ladenburg Thalmann"). Ladenburg Thalmann, founded in 1876 and a NYSE member since 1879, is a full service investment banking and brokerage firm based in New York, with regional offices in Cleveland, Boca Raton and Los Angeles. Ladenburg Thalmann's investment banking and research departments specialize in middle market companies and emerging growth businesses.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes