USA: Rica Foods appoints Ladenburg Thalmann & Co, Inc. as its investment banker and financial advisor
Rica Foods, Inc (AMEX:RCF) announced today it has signed an Engagement Letter with the Wall Street Investment Banking Firm of Ladenburg Thalmann & Co, Inc. ("Ladenburg Thalmann"). Ladenburg Thalmann, founded in 1876 and a NYSE member since 1879, is a full service investment banking and brokerage firm based in New York, with regional offices in Cleveland, Boca Raton and Los Angeles. Ladenburg Thalmann's investment banking and research departments specialize in middle market companies and emerging growth businesses.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti