USA: Rica Foods appoints Ladenburg Thalmann & Co, Inc. as its investment banker and financial advisor
Rica Foods, Inc (AMEX:RCF) announced today it has signed an Engagement Letter with the Wall Street Investment Banking Firm of Ladenburg Thalmann & Co, Inc. ("Ladenburg Thalmann"). Ladenburg Thalmann, founded in 1876 and a NYSE member since 1879, is a full service investment banking and brokerage firm based in New York, with regional offices in Cleveland, Boca Raton and Los Angeles. Ladenburg Thalmann's investment banking and research departments specialize in middle market companies and emerging growth businesses.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill