USA: Rica Foods appoints Ladenburg Thalmann & Co, Inc. as its investment banker and financial advisor
Rica Foods, Inc (AMEX:RCF) announced today it has signed an Engagement Letter with the Wall Street Investment Banking Firm of Ladenburg Thalmann & Co, Inc. ("Ladenburg Thalmann"). Ladenburg Thalmann, founded in 1876 and a NYSE member since 1879, is a full service investment banking and brokerage firm based in New York, with regional offices in Cleveland, Boca Raton and Los Angeles. Ladenburg Thalmann's investment banking and research departments specialize in middle market companies and emerging growth businesses.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- The promise of fledgling Czech gluten-free market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review