USA: Rica Foods appoints Ladenburg Thalmann & Co, Inc. as its investment banker and financial advisor
Rica Foods, Inc (AMEX:RCF) announced today it has signed an Engagement Letter with the Wall Street Investment Banking Firm of Ladenburg Thalmann & Co, Inc. ("Ladenburg Thalmann"). Ladenburg Thalmann, founded in 1876 and a NYSE member since 1879, is a full service investment banking and brokerage firm based in New York, with regional offices in Cleveland, Boca Raton and Los Angeles. Ladenburg Thalmann's investment banking and research departments specialize in middle market companies and emerging growth businesses.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action