USA: Rica Foods assigns As De Oros to distribute and market 'Zaragoza' brand name
Rica Foods, Inc (Amex: RCF) announced yesterday that it has assigned As de Oros to distribute and market the well recognized brand name, ``Zaragoza,'' the second leading value-added processed products brand name in Costa Rica. ``RCF considers As de Oros the ideal vehicle to distribute and market the recently acquired Zaragoza brand name,'' stated Mr. Calixto Chaves, RCF's Chairman and CEO. ``Due to As de Oros' strategic market position, we expect Zaragoza's brand awareness to increase dramatically,'' Mr. Chaves added.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre