USA: Rica Foods assigns As De Oros to distribute and market 'Zaragoza' brand name
Rica Foods, Inc (Amex: RCF) announced yesterday that it has assigned As de Oros to distribute and market the well recognized brand name, ``Zaragoza,'' the second leading value-added processed products brand name in Costa Rica. ``RCF considers As de Oros the ideal vehicle to distribute and market the recently acquired Zaragoza brand name,'' stated Mr. Calixto Chaves, RCF's Chairman and CEO. ``Due to As de Oros' strategic market position, we expect Zaragoza's brand awareness to increase dramatically,'' Mr. Chaves added.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea