USA: Rica Foods, Inc. announced its projected earnings for FY 2000 are going to be substantially the same as last year
Rica Foods, Inc. (Amex: RCF) announced yesterday that its projected earnings are going to be substantially the same as last fiscal year. ``Our current market price does not reflect the strength or condition of our company. Our acquisitions are projected to close on schedule, and we are excited about the future these opportunities present. We understand that the overall U.S. stock market is trading below expectations, but there is no other reason that we know of why the price of our stock has decreased over the past few weeks,'' Mr. Calixto Chaves, Chairman of RCF, said today.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review