USA: Rica Foods, Inc. announced its projected earnings for FY 2000 are going to be substantially the same as last year
Rica Foods, Inc. (Amex: RCF) announced yesterday that its projected earnings are going to be substantially the same as last fiscal year. ``Our current market price does not reflect the strength or condition of our company. Our acquisitions are projected to close on schedule, and we are excited about the future these opportunities present. We understand that the overall U.S. stock market is trading below expectations, but there is no other reason that we know of why the price of our stock has decreased over the past few weeks,'' Mr. Calixto Chaves, Chairman of RCF, said today.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch