USA: Rica Foods, Inc. announced its projected earnings for FY 2000 are going to be substantially the same as last year
Rica Foods, Inc. (Amex: RCF) announced yesterday that its projected earnings are going to be substantially the same as last fiscal year. ``Our current market price does not reflect the strength or condition of our company. Our acquisitions are projected to close on schedule, and we are excited about the future these opportunities present. We understand that the overall U.S. stock market is trading below expectations, but there is no other reason that we know of why the price of our stock has decreased over the past few weeks,'' Mr. Calixto Chaves, Chairman of RCF, said today.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund