USA: Rica Foods, Inc. announced its projected earnings for FY 2000 are going to be substantially the same as last year
Rica Foods, Inc. (Amex: RCF) announced yesterday that its projected earnings are going to be substantially the same as last fiscal year. ``Our current market price does not reflect the strength or condition of our company. Our acquisitions are projected to close on schedule, and we are excited about the future these opportunities present. We understand that the overall U.S. stock market is trading below expectations, but there is no other reason that we know of why the price of our stock has decreased over the past few weeks,'' Mr. Calixto Chaves, Chairman of RCF, said today.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill