USA: Rica Foods, Inc. announced that there is no internal reason that justifies stock price drop
Rica Foods, Inc. (Amex: RCF) announced Friday (5 January) that there is no reason, other than external factors, that could influence the stock price drop. "Our current market price does not reflect the strength or condition of our company. We are excited about our future,'' Mr. Calixto Chaves, RCF's Chairman, said. "There is no fundamental reason why the price of our stock has decreased, but we feel comfortable with our company's performance," Mr. Chaves concluded.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units