USA: Rica Foods, Inc. announced that there is no internal reason that justifies stock price drop
Rica Foods, Inc. (Amex: RCF) announced Friday (5 January) that there is no reason, other than external factors, that could influence the stock price drop. "Our current market price does not reflect the strength or condition of our company. We are excited about our future,'' Mr. Calixto Chaves, RCF's Chairman, said. "There is no fundamental reason why the price of our stock has decreased, but we feel comfortable with our company's performance," Mr. Chaves concluded.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs