USA: Rica Foods, Inc. announced that there is no internal reason that justifies stock price drop
Rica Foods, Inc. (Amex: RCF) announced Friday (5 January) that there is no reason, other than external factors, that could influence the stock price drop. "Our current market price does not reflect the strength or condition of our company. We are excited about our future,'' Mr. Calixto Chaves, RCF's Chairman, said. "There is no fundamental reason why the price of our stock has decreased, but we feel comfortable with our company's performance," Mr. Chaves concluded.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe