USA: Rica Foods, Inc. Announces Agreement to Sell 81% Interest in the Company's Restaurant Chain
Rica Foods, Inc. (Amex: RCF) announced today that it has reached an Agreement with Stock Management International (the "SMI"), a British Virgin Islands corporation, to sell an 81% controlling interest in its third- and fourth-level subsidiaries, Restaurantes As, S.A. and Corasa Estudiantes, S.A. ("Restaurants"), for cash.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses