USA: Rica Foods, Inc. Announces Agreement to Sell 81% Interest in the Company's Restaurant Chain
Rica Foods, Inc. (Amex: RCF) announced today that it has reached an Agreement with Stock Management International (the "SMI"), a British Virgin Islands corporation, to sell an 81% controlling interest in its third- and fourth-level subsidiaries, Restaurantes As, S.A. and Corasa Estudiantes, S.A. ("Restaurants"), for cash.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK sets 20% sugar cut guidelines for food industry