USA: Rica Foods, Inc. announces it has reached an agreement to purchase 80% of INDAVINSA, S.A., a Nicaraguan Poultry Company
Rica Foods, Inc (Amex: RCF) announced today that it has signed a Stock Purchase Agreement (the "Agreement") to acquire an 80% controlling interest in Industrias Avicolas Integradas, S.A., a Nicaraguan corporation ("INDAVINSA"), in exchange for cash and stock of RCF. The acquisition is structured for RCF to deliver, upon closing, 100,000 shares of its Common Stock along with US $300,000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations