USA: Rica Foods, Inc. announces it has reached an agreement to purchase 80% of INDAVINSA, S.A., a Nicaraguan Poultry Company
Rica Foods, Inc (Amex: RCF) announced today that it has signed a Stock Purchase Agreement (the "Agreement") to acquire an 80% controlling interest in Industrias Avicolas Integradas, S.A., a Nicaraguan corporation ("INDAVINSA"), in exchange for cash and stock of RCF. The acquisition is structured for RCF to deliver, upon closing, 100,000 shares of its Common Stock along with US $300,000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti