USA: Rica Foods, Inc. Announces Its Intent To Acquire a Participation In Poultryfirst.com
Rica Foods, Inc. announced today that it has signed a letter of intent to acquire an interest in Poultryfirst.com in the near future.Poultryfirst.com, launched in January 2000, is the first and most comprehensive Internet catalog and auction environment designed to provide significant cost and time savings to both sellers and purchasers of poultry products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival