USA: Rica Foods, Inc. Completes State-of-the Art Intranet Deployment
"I am proud to announce a full deployment of our intranet architecture. Let there be no doubt in anyone's mind that we shall leave 'no stone unturned' in further leveraging our technology backbone," Mr. Calixto Chaves, Chairman of Rica Foods, Inc. (Amex: RCF), said today."Our goal is to be connected as we expand our capacity base by entering new markets while increasing economies of scale. Our Intranet allows us to coordinate logistics while allowing us to expand our sales initiatives. Every incremental investment in technology shall result in savings in time and money, which go straight to our bottom line," Mr. Chaves added."We have invested in the modernization of our communication backbone with one objective in mind: corporate sustained growth," Mr. Chaves concluded.RCF is the parent company of the largest poultry producers in Costa Rica. RCF's subsidiaries supply poultry products in Costa Rica to Burger King, Pizza Hut, Subway, KFC, Price Smart, Gerber Products, and to McDonald's restaurants in Central America.This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties or other factors which may cause actual results, performance, or achievements of the Company to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. For more complete information concerning factors that could affect the Company's results, please refer to the Company's registration statements, reports, or other documents filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Freedom Foods Group nears M&A in Oz, North America
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Chocolate (Confectionery) Market in Belgium - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020