USA: Rica Foods, Inc. Completes State-of-the Art Intranet Deployment
"I am proud to announce a full deployment of our intranet architecture. Let there be no doubt in anyone's mind that we shall leave 'no stone unturned' in further leveraging our technology backbone," Mr. Calixto Chaves, Chairman of Rica Foods, Inc. (Amex: RCF), said today."Our goal is to be connected as we expand our capacity base by entering new markets while increasing economies of scale. Our Intranet allows us to coordinate logistics while allowing us to expand our sales initiatives. Every incremental investment in technology shall result in savings in time and money, which go straight to our bottom line," Mr. Chaves added."We have invested in the modernization of our communication backbone with one objective in mind: corporate sustained growth," Mr. Chaves concluded.RCF is the parent company of the largest poultry producers in Costa Rica. RCF's subsidiaries supply poultry products in Costa Rica to Burger King, Pizza Hut, Subway, KFC, Price Smart, Gerber Products, and to McDonald's restaurants in Central America.This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties or other factors which may cause actual results, performance, or achievements of the Company to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. For more complete information concerning factors that could affect the Company's results, please refer to the Company's registration statements, reports, or other documents filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report