USA: Rica Foods, Inc. Is Not Acquiring an Interest in PoultryFirst.com
Rica Foods, Inc. (Amex:RCF) announced today that it has decided, in its best interest to jointly terminate its letter of intent with PoultryFirst.Com (''PF.Com''), signed back on July 5, 2000. ''RCF and PF.Com, a company owned by Jose Pablo Chaves, have agreed to terminate its letter of intent, by which RCF intended an equity participation of 17% in PF.Com. Terms and conditions of the potential acquisition were under negotiation, subject to a fairness opinion satisfactory to RCF's shareholders, but RCF considered it necessary at this point in time to concentrate in its core business, and work on its fundamentals and shareholder value,'' Mr. Calixto Chaves, Chairman of RCF said today.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses