USA: Rica Foods, Inc. (RCF) announces its first quarter 2001 results
Rica Foods, Inc. (Amex: RCF) announced yesterday its net income for its first fiscal quarter of 2001 amounted to $1.4 million, a 34% decrease when compared to same quarter of fiscal 2000. However, revenues were substantially the same, resulting in $33,278,588, a 0.49% increase when compared to same quarter of fiscal 2000. RICA is the parent company of Costa Rica's largest and most important poultry producers and among the biggest in the Central American Region, Corporacion Pipasa, S.A. ("Pipasa") and Corporacion As de Oros, S.A. ("As de Oros"), which cover approximately 70% of the local market. Diluted earnings per share decreased from $ 0.24 for the first fiscal quarter of 2000 to $0.11 for the first fiscal quarter of fiscal 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO