USA: Rica Foods, Inc. (RCF) announces its first quarter 2001 results
Rica Foods, Inc. (Amex: RCF) announced yesterday its net income for its first fiscal quarter of 2001 amounted to $1.4 million, a 34% decrease when compared to same quarter of fiscal 2000. However, revenues were substantially the same, resulting in $33,278,588, a 0.49% increase when compared to same quarter of fiscal 2000. RICA is the parent company of Costa Rica's largest and most important poultry producers and among the biggest in the Central American Region, Corporacion Pipasa, S.A. ("Pipasa") and Corporacion As de Oros, S.A. ("As de Oros"), which cover approximately 70% of the local market. Diluted earnings per share decreased from $ 0.24 for the first fiscal quarter of 2000 to $0.11 for the first fiscal quarter of fiscal 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund