USA: Rica Foods, Inc. (RCF) announces its second quarter 2001 results
Revenues Substantially the Same When Compared to Same Quarter FY 2000; Diluted Earnings Decrease From $0.04 to $(0.03) Loss Rica Foods, Inc. (Amex: RCF) announced Friday (25 May) the results of operations for its second fiscal quarter of 2001. EPS amounted to ($0.03) diluted loss per share for the three months ended March 31, 2001, when compared to a $0.04 diluted earnings per share during the comparative period for fiscal 2000. However, revenues were substantially the same for the second quarter of fiscal 2001, resulting in $31,342,800, a 3.41% increase when compared to the same quarter of fiscal 2000. RICA is the parent company of Costa Rica's largest poultry producers Corporacion Pipasa, S.A. ("Pipasa") and Corporacion As de Oros, S.A. ("As de Oros"), covering approximately 70% of the Costa Rican market. For the six months ended March 31, 2001, the Company's operations resulted in an $0.08 diluted earnings per share, compared to a $0.25 diluted earnings per share during the comparative period for fiscal 2000. Net sales for the six months ended March 31, 2001 resulted in $64,621,388, a 1.89% increase when compared to the same period of fiscal 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report