USA: Rica Foods, Inc. (RCF) announces its second quarter 2001 results
Revenues Substantially the Same When Compared to Same Quarter FY 2000; Diluted Earnings Decrease From $0.04 to $(0.03) Loss Rica Foods, Inc. (Amex: RCF) announced Friday (25 May) the results of operations for its second fiscal quarter of 2001. EPS amounted to ($0.03) diluted loss per share for the three months ended March 31, 2001, when compared to a $0.04 diluted earnings per share during the comparative period for fiscal 2000. However, revenues were substantially the same for the second quarter of fiscal 2001, resulting in $31,342,800, a 3.41% increase when compared to the same quarter of fiscal 2000. RICA is the parent company of Costa Rica's largest poultry producers Corporacion Pipasa, S.A. ("Pipasa") and Corporacion As de Oros, S.A. ("As de Oros"), covering approximately 70% of the Costa Rican market. For the six months ended March 31, 2001, the Company's operations resulted in an $0.08 diluted earnings per share, compared to a $0.25 diluted earnings per share during the comparative period for fiscal 2000. Net sales for the six months ended March 31, 2001 resulted in $64,621,388, a 1.89% increase when compared to the same period of fiscal 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- US targets increased organic production