USA: Rica Foods, Inc. (RCF) announces its third quarter 2001 results
Rica Foods, Inc. (Amex: RCF) announced yesterday the results of operations for its third fiscal quarter of 2001. EPS amounted to ($0.05) diluted loss per share for the three months ended June 30, 2001, when compared to a $(0.02) diluted loss per share during the comparative period for fiscal 2000. However, revenues were substantially the same for the third quarter of fiscal 2001, resulting in $31,003,403, a 4.19% increase when compared to the same quarter of fiscal 2000. RICA is the parent company of Costa Rica's largest poultry producers Corporacion Pipasa, S.A. ("Pipasa") and Corporacion As de Oros, S.A. ("As de Oros"), covering approximately 70% of the Costa Rican market. For the nine months ended June 30, 2001, the Company's operations resulted in a $0.03 diluted earnings per share, compared to a $0.21 diluted earnings per share during the comparative period for fiscal 2000. Net sales for the nine months ended June 30, 2001 resulted in $95,624,791, a 2.62% increase when compared to the same period of fiscal 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units