USA: Rica Foods, Inc. (RCF) announces its third quarter 2001 results
Rica Foods, Inc. (Amex: RCF) announced yesterday the results of operations for its third fiscal quarter of 2001. EPS amounted to ($0.05) diluted loss per share for the three months ended June 30, 2001, when compared to a $(0.02) diluted loss per share during the comparative period for fiscal 2000. However, revenues were substantially the same for the third quarter of fiscal 2001, resulting in $31,003,403, a 4.19% increase when compared to the same quarter of fiscal 2000. RICA is the parent company of Costa Rica's largest poultry producers Corporacion Pipasa, S.A. ("Pipasa") and Corporacion As de Oros, S.A. ("As de Oros"), covering approximately 70% of the Costa Rican market. For the nine months ended June 30, 2001, the Company's operations resulted in a $0.03 diluted earnings per share, compared to a $0.21 diluted earnings per share during the comparative period for fiscal 2000. Net sales for the nine months ended June 30, 2001 resulted in $95,624,791, a 2.62% increase when compared to the same period of fiscal 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly