USA/MEXICO: Rica Foods makes first pet food shipment to Mexico
Florida-based Rica Foods, the holding company for Corporacion Pipasa SA, and Corporacion As de Oros SA, the two leading poultry producers of Costa Rica, has made its first export shipment of pet food to Mexico. "We recently sent the first shipment of our pet food, brandname Mimados, to Mexico, with our focused goal of expanding our reach to this highly attractive market of 100 million people.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target