USA/MEXICO: Rica Foods makes first pet food shipment to Mexico
Florida-based Rica Foods, the holding company for Corporacion Pipasa SA, and Corporacion As de Oros SA, the two leading poultry producers of Costa Rica, has made its first export shipment of pet food to Mexico. "We recently sent the first shipment of our pet food, brandname Mimados, to Mexico, with our focused goal of expanding our reach to this highly attractive market of 100 million people.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action