USA/MEXICO: Rica Foods makes first pet food shipment to Mexico
Florida-based Rica Foods, the holding company for Corporacion Pipasa SA, and Corporacion As de Oros SA, the two leading poultry producers of Costa Rica, has made its first export shipment of pet food to Mexico. "We recently sent the first shipment of our pet food, brandname Mimados, to Mexico, with our focused goal of expanding our reach to this highly attractive market of 100 million people.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses