CHINA: Rice industry conference focusing on food security and social stability
Over a thousand delegates at the International Rice Congress currently underway in Beijing, are grappling with huge issues affecting the crop that feeds almost half the world. Rice is considered the basis of food security and social stability in many large and influential nations, such as China and India, and the industry is confronting major dilemmas. How, for instance, can producers grow sufficient rice to feed the growing population of the planet without using more land, water and labour?
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target